Britney Spears - Live at Las Vegas


Britney Spears - Live at Las Vegas


Millions of fans around the world. Las Vegas. Britney. It was a night to remember when the reigning queen of pop gave a house-shaking performance to a sold-out Vegas crowd with countless fans watching the action unfold live on HBO. Includes Oops! I Did it Again; Crazy; Lucky; Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know; I'm a Slave 4 U; Baby One More Time , and more.

Track List:

1. Oops! ...I Did It Again
2. (You Drive Me) Crazy
3. Overprotected
4. Born To Make You Happy
5. Lucky
6. Sometimes
7. Story Time With Background Music
8. Boys
9. Stronger
10. I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman
11. I Love Rock 'N' Roll
12. What It's Like To Be Me
13. Lonely
14. Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know
15. Anticipating
 Bonus Footage
16. I'm A Slave 4 U
17. ...Baby One More Time (Remix)
18. I'm A Slave 4 U
19. Overprotected
20. I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman
21. Crossroads US Movie Trailer


No comments:

Post a Comment